CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

9/24/07

Here we go.......... I have been asked by several customers about Blogs...how can I give advice if I don't have one? I have thought about starting a blog for several months but then I asked myself... "will people actually read this?" HA

Not sure how often I will post or add things. Afraid this will take time away from things I should be doing:)

I love this time of year! The weather...the feel...the smell...gearing up for that holiday season!

Oh...I just purchased a cool book on ebay


I saw it at Barnes and Noble yesterday came home and found it on ebay for 1/2 price...woo hoo! I can't wait to receive it. I love looking at holiday magazines and books....I especially love vintage Christmas decor!! It brings back many memories of my childhood.

It's Monday already. The weeks FLY by! This weekend we had a lot of family time. We went to the mall for most of the day on Saturday. Sunday we went to church and right after church Barnes and Noble. Yesterday afternoon we went bowling ....I am NOT a good bowler. It was a beautiful weekend!

We are working on my "office area". Since we homeschool our house is in need of some storage solutions! Paper and such build up so quickly! Hubby is going to build some bookshelves and desk area. We will be spending lots of time at Ikea and Home Depot over the next few weeks but something must be done.

OK..... I am liking this already!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and your graphics even more! Gotta get some soon!