CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

9/1/08

Back to "normal"

Well, tomorrow we start school. For those who don't know… we homeschool our 3 children. Tomorrow will be a big day as we had the long weekend...computer work is getting behind and the house is a disaster.
We received a pool from our next door neighbors who told us they would be moving. We have been working on moving this pool for the past month except for one day! Seriously, we have been outside every evening and weekend. First, we moved the millions of rocks that were around the base of the pool :) Then we took off the deck around the pool (it's a Kayak) ...next we removed more rocks from under the deck... a lot of rocks!!! Then we drained the water and removed the liner... OOPS liner cracked at bottom...so....we ordered a new liner.
Now the pool is ready to move...thanks to some friends..neighbors.. and my brother for bringing his hockey team we were able to move the base of the pool in one piece AHHHHH.
Now, our yard is a mess...the neighbor’s yard is a mess but the pool is moved..and after two weeks we have the deck back on...the liner installed and filling with water. This project has been way bigger than we anticipated but next year we will be happy about it….RIGHT?
I have had to really buck up and work hard... I HATE the heat...I really HATE the heat...the sun hits me and my body temp goes up 20degrees tee hee.
My floors are covered with sand and dirt…between shoes and dogs it is a constant mess to clean up. OK I’m NOT complaining…just sharing what my life has been like and why I have not posted.
I have found the blog thing difficult. I think the biggest reason is because I work on the computer so much. When I’m done with work I want to do something else…not sit here and type. So…when you stop by and see it’s been awhile you’ll know why.
Off to shower and bed…tomorrow I am going to announce the two free template winners.
♥Sara

3 comments:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Wow Sara you sure have been busy. Thats sounds like some job, but your right you and your girls will be so happy you did it next year :)

I can`t believe it`s back to school tomorrow already. We`re did the summer go?
Hugs

Betzie said...

Hi Sara!
Nice to see you today...I am glad at least the pool sounds about done!
I know what you mean about house disasters...but mine is like that most of the time.
Also, I'd be the same way if I had to work on a computer all day...who wants to blog after that? Still, glad you posted and hope you enjoy the fall! I hate the heat too!!!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand, I have a way of neglecting my blog as well. Probably because I work on a computer all day long (for my real job) LOL!! Stopping by to see what you are up to!!! I can see BUSY!! Hugs, MO