CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

10/12/07

Wow time is flying by! I am finally feeling better and getting caught up. Have a few new templates listed and will be adding more this week. I am also going to start offering business cards very soon.




OK... so, I did receive that book I was waiting for...it is full of beautiful pictures and wonderful ideas! I have it sitting on my book shelf so I can look at it often. I received another box in the mail on the same day...it was the soaps I ordered from Doreen... WOW they are wonderful......check them out by clicking HERE.

I have to admit I am enjoying this cold weather...I have my candle lit and loaded a bunch of Christmas music to my ipod ... :) This is such a wonderful time of year...everything about it is just homey feeling and I love it! Hope you all are enjoying it also!

Don't forget about the free template drawing free template drawing... Enter Here. I will pick a winner every month. That person will also receive a free month of advertising on my homepage. ~Sara

No comments: