CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

11/1/07

Happy November 1st

Hi All!

OK so your all probably wondering did I win?? Ok maybe it's the last thing on your mind but indulge me :)

The Winner was drawn by Jacob this morning



prim-paper-thyme
Congrats Coleen and Donna!!!
The winners will receive a free template of their choice and a free month of advertising on my site. Woo Hoo! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Didn't win? Enter Here for Novembers drawing! The winner will also receive a free template of their choice and a free month of advertising on my homepage.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I am working on my new site graphics for Christmas...I may be a little early but I don't care :) Click here to see them. I have a little presidential poll going...it started yesterday but it accidentally was reset when I changed the graphics DRAT.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you all had a safe trick or treat yesterday! I am definitely not a Halloween person but we do let the kids dress up and go trick or treating. Here are a few pics.

Abby and Jacob












Lauren is too old for trick or treat but she did carve a pumpkin :)



We let Jacob draw his own pumpkin face this year... try carving this out!


Ha!




:)
Thanks for stopping by! I feel real chatty but I need to get some work done.
Be looking for new templates!


No comments: