CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

1/18/08

Now Open...

I finally have re-opened my site.....there is more I need to do but at least it is back up and running!! More templates will be added in the next week.

I hope you will visit and see my new designs!!

Psssssst....guess what...I'm offering a free blog banner..click to enlarge and save as a gif.

I hope you enjoy using and tell your friends where to get it :)


Click to enlarge and save as a gif.



4 comments:

suzanne said...

Hi there, i think it is a great move to change your name to graphic pritties, it doesnt put a limit on the tyoes of templates you do. I have purchased for you in the past and have enjoyed your templates. I tried to register for the giveaway but it wouldnt let my email go through. Anyway, the best of luck to you i know you will continue to do well. Stop by my blog or website anytime. Many blessing yoru way!!!!
suzanne
www.shabbycottagedesigns.com

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

hi Suzanne!! Thanks for stopping by! You know, that's exactly why I changed the name...I would like to create more variety. I am glad you like it! I will check out your blog! Oh, you are entered for the free drawing!
Sara

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for the picture to post and I will stop by often and do some shopping.

Betzie said...

Hi!
Just found you thru Dena's blog...how kind of you to offer this sweet banner! I will add it to my blog later for sure!