CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

1/13/08

What have you been up to?

Me..well...not much! Working on my site takes up much of my time. I am adding new site graphics...working on new templates...and just updating my site for the new year.

Also, I have made a decision to change my name The Vintage Rooster is now~Graphic Pretties. www.graphicpretties.com and www.thevintagerooster.com will still take you to my site but the new name is now in effect. I hope you all like it! It was a hard decision but I feel the new name is less limiting and sometimes you just need to change.

Let me know what you think!!

6 comments:

*Linda Pinda* said...

Oh, Sara!!!
"Graphic Pretties".... How appropriate! I will miss seeing "the vintage rooster", but I can totally relate to needing the change that better identifies with your work and your spirit!

You are such a blessing. I'm so glad that our paths have crossed in this great big world.

Hugs... *Linda*

Anonymous said...

Hi Love your graphics...in need of a a webset wiht an old farm house but wiht color and maybe some animation...how soon will you have new ones up...hugs MommaB

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara. You probably don't know me (I bought a few templates from you a long time agao), but I refer anyone interested in a great template to YOU! Your graphics are awesome...quite the cyber-artist...Bless you and all you do. Jane DesRosier

Anonymous said...

Love it! Everything is well just so .....Pretty!

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

Hi Girls!!
Linda you are so sweet!

Jane...I do remember you and I just added you to my referral program because of a recent sale..I really appreciate you!


Thanks Vickie! I am going to email you right now...

Ta Ta for now!

Sharon said...

Hi I just found you and love every thing that you do. I enjoy the vintage look and thank you so much for the free picture. I will visit often and bring my purse.....Sharon K