CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

2/25/08

funny hubby

My husband is not very good at ordering at the drive-thru...he is so worried about being quick and curteous to the person taking the order that he often orders the wrong items and you can forget special orders! :)



Saturday after my daughters fast she said she really wanted a Mocha Frappuccino. My husband dropped me off at the grocery store and took her to Starbucks for her treat. He says to Abby....now I don't know anything about this 1/2caf grande language so do you know what you want?? do you want to go in or drive thru? My daughter told him...yes, all you have to say is Mocha Frappuccino
soo...they pull up to window and he says... yes, I would like a Mocha Cappuccino
my daughters says NO...FRappuccino... he says to the person taking order... oh wait...Crappuccino
(guy taking order... excuse me?) hubby says... Crappuccino...my daughter says DADDY FRAPPUCCINO.....(guy taking order...laughing...says frappuccino??) needless to say we laughed all the way home :)

8 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

LOL
your hubby sounds like me..
I just tell my girls, stick your
head over here and tell them
what you want..I NEVER get it
right
Tell him ..NO CRAPPUCINNO's EVER
too funny..
Abby has GREAT taste..yum yum
deena

Betzie said...

Hi Sara!
That is too too funny!!
I love them no matter what you call them! Had a 99 cent latte from Dunkins today though!

Sandra Evertson said...

Graphic Pretties is right! Lovely!
Sandra Evertson

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

LOL ..That is too funny Sara! Congrats to Abby (love that name)for completing her fast.
Hugs

BirchBerry Farms said...

OMGosh Sara---that is sooo funny and very manlike LOL---Joe is the same way with drive thru and ya better know EXACTLY what it is you want or he will just ---DRIVE THRU--is what he always says---I got the giggles now---

GUESS what!!! I did it---I did the slide show, I did the music---I am sittin' kinda sassy right now---thanks for the link to that--I am getting the whole Blog dealio--okay--maybe not the whole dealio--but we are getting better at it--let's just say! Always, Renee

SweetAnnee said...

Checking for updates and laughs!!
hugs to you and Abby..
and funny dad..
your friend
Deena

SweetAnnee said...

Checking for updates and laughs!!
hugs to you and Abby..
and funny dad..
your friend
Deena

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!!Ahhhhh, the pressure of the Starbucks order.... Some of those people kill me... I can't help it...I need a Grande half caf half decaf, light foam, quadruple shot, no whip Mocha....
I will just take a coffee, thank you very much....heheheheh Hugs, Mo