CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

2/22/08

World Vision

My daughter is on a 30 hour fast for World Vision. You can check out her blog here.

I am working on some new designs. I am particpating in the ebay boycott this week but I can start listing again next week. It will be a smaller volume of templates in a attempt to keep a fresh looking store.

Our weather is just beautiful... it is cold still but the sun is out so bright!! Spring is on the way..you can feel it.

Be on the look-out for new templates and other goodies. Don't forget to sign up for the free drawing above. The winner will be announced at the end of the month.

Warmest Regards,
Sara

2 comments:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Sara I think thats a great cause your daughter is involved in, you should be proud. I made my donation. Best wishes :)
Hugs Kelly

BirchBerry Farms said...

You should be bustin' buttons my dear Sara---that is AWESOME---what a good girl! Always, Renee