CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

2/9/08

Get to Know Valerie~Copper Creek Primitives

Congrats Valerie on winning the Jan. drawing!

Visit her site! In setting up this post I went to her site and found a few goodies myself! Here is a little about her:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Valerie and I have been making scented goods since my husband Denny and I married in 2000. I love and always have loved our home having a good scent for ourselves, also for family and friends when they come to visit. In 2005, I decided to start selling rose hips potpourri on ebay. Then, have since added many more scented goods and home decor items to my web site www.coppercreekprimitives.com . Thank you very much Sara for choosing me as this months template winner and also to give me a months free advertising on your web site. I appreciate it more than you know. Your templates are the best around.
WWW.COPPERCREEKPRIMITIVES.COM


1 comment:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Well this sure is a beautiful site---I love all of the things you have here-----especially the mixes of bread and cookies---one of my weaknesses---home baked goodies---maybe next time we can start the fireplace and sit for a cup-o-coffee---heeheeheeLOL Renee