CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

2/8/08

Thank You!

New template winner check the left column for the winner name and link. Also, will be posting a little about her a bit later. Also see the free template drawing in the left column to enter for this months drawing.

Thank you for your prayers! My husband arrived safely in South Africa. He went on a safari last weekend and another tomorrow. He is staying at a lovely Inn you can check it out...looks very interesting. You can also view some other images here the wedding setup looks lovely. They have a private game sanctuary and Brian says the lions keep him awake at night :) Again, please keep him in your prayers as he travels this weekend. We are really ready for him to come home!

I opened my Etsy store this past weekend and have already found some familiar faces. I really like their layout!! If you are interested in expanding check them out Etsy.

I also opened an account at Wagglepop selling templates...they have a layout very similar to ebay...not sure what will happen with it but if you all feel the same as me in regards to ebay fees you may want to look into it. $9.95 a month for a store...unlimited listings that include gallery, buy it now, and more. Very affordable! You can check out my store there HERE
If you are interested in trying it out you can use your current template graphics but your buttons would need to be updated or removed. Feel free to contact me with questions. graphicpretties@gmail.com


New shabby pink template added to my web site

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Hi Sara dear..
going to go check it all
out and keep your hubby in
my prayers!!
fondly, deena