CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

11/11/11

I'm BAAAACK with Banners for Christmas!!

After a LONG break I'm back with some new banners for the upcoming Christmas holiday. Banners are $5.00 each $7.oo for the animated design.
Customization of your name is included. If you have a special request you can contact me for pricing graphicpretties@gmail.com
I can re-size the banners to fit into your design at no additional charge.

First is Banner1-SnowyAngel













Options





________________________________________________________________________________
#2 is Banner2-HolidayFamily








Options





_______________________________________________________________
I'll be adding more over the next few days

1 comment:

Laura of TheQuiltedPumpkin/WildThymeThreads said...

Welcome back, Sara! You made me some wonderful templates for The Quilted Pumpkin when I sold on Ebay. I'm currently selling through Etsy & my own website. Good to see you again & I'm looking forward to seeing your banners! I love animated banners. Happy Holidays! ~Laura Sweet