CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

2/22/12

Graphic Pretties is back Online
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About My 2011
Last year I turned 40 and took on a full time babysitting job for my cousin. It has been nice having a baby around but wow....the year flew by! Here is a pic of Chloe...isnt she a doll?


My daughter Abby is trying to grow a photography business and takes pictures of Chloe all the time.

My own children will soon be turning 20, 18 and 12!!
Life is busier for me now than it ever was before. I thought the older your kids got the more life calmed down but I have found the opposite to be true.
I am guessing this all sounds familiar to you also! Life is funny and oh so grand!!!
This winter has been so lovely! While I would love a big snowfall- the kind where your snowed in for a few days... I can't help but love this mild winter we are having in Michigan! We have left the house with just a sweater so far this year. I think I'll take it!
I have really truly missed my graphic work. I have created a few new items and re-opened the website. Hope you'll stop by!
www.graphicpretties.com
Would love to hear from you!

No comments: