CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

11/19/07

Happy Thanksgiving!

What do you all have planned for Thanksgiving? Thursday we will be going to Brian’s for his families Thanksgiving...this year it will be at his moms house. Friday we will go to my parents for another big meal :) My sister and her family are coming up from PA on Wednesday...so we will be having a busy week!


What are you thankful for??

I am so thankful for eBay and the opportunities it has given me to make some money so I can be home with my children! I am so thankful for our health! I am so thankful to live in this country, which is free (for now). God has given us so many blessings!

Feel free to respond and share some thoughts!!


Enter Here for Novembers drawing!
The winner will receive a free template of their choice and a free month of advertising on my homepage.

No comments: