CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

11/28/07

It's Almost December!



WOW where is the time going? I can't believe it is almost December and the end of another year! I always think about when I was a child the time span from putting up the tree to waiting for Christmas morning seemed like an ETERNITY and now it is just a few very short weeks!


Have you all started decorating? Normally I would have my boxes of decorations down from the attic by now BUT we are redecorating our kitchen and I just can't bring myself to create more of a mess for myself at this point. I have lots to do before the decorations come out so pray that I get a big boost of energy :)



On top of that I have so many things I would like to start offering...business cards...banners...and so much more dance around in my head but I just can't find the time...maybe 2008?? :)


Hope you’re all having a great week!


We had a great Thanksgiving last week...it was nice to take a little time off.


Here is a pic of my children with their cousins.
My girls are on the right both in sweaters and Jacob is the ham on the laps.







Two more days before the free template drawing...enter below!!

No comments: