CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CURRENT SPECIAL **PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS GET ONE FREE** JUST PURCHASE TWO GRAPHICS AND EMAIL ME AT GRAPHICPRETTIES@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREEBIE.

12/5/07

~~~*~~~ December is here!! ~~~*~~~

First off I would like to give a congrats to Dixie of North Dixie Designs...she has won the free template drawing. She will receive a free template and advertising spot for this month.


If you would like to enter Decembers drawing Click Here ! The winner will receive a free template of their choice and a free month of advertising on my homepage.

Well, it's December and I have not done any shopping or decorating yet! We are still finishing up our kitchen remodel which is taking FOREVER!

I wanted to post some tips for template use

  • If you notice your no right click is not working, your back gackground is missing, or you have a flash logo that is not showing up any longer this could be why:
  • Once you set up your template and add it to ebay HTML box don't switch back to STANDARD to preview it...this changes the template code and on some of the templates they do not appear correctly.
  • I recommend this practiceboard for setting up your templates http://htmledit.squarefree.com/
    but if you have a template with music you may have problems typing the wording into your template...if that is the case try this practiceboard instead http://practicewriter.com/
  • Have you chaged your ebay id? This means your buttons will no longer work correctly and need to be updated...let me know if you need help.

I WILL BE GETTING A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!! I HATE TO DO THIS BUT I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE...BE LOOKING FOR MY NOTICE OF EMAIL CHANGE.

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

Hello Sara. I would like to join in on the contest...however I am unable to send you a message by clicking on your highlighted "click here" button...this darn Windows vista....I can't figure it out...Could I enter via this message or would you prefer an email? Just let me know.

Thanks
Doreen